Friday, September 14, 2012

Tide Box Makeover Craft




From This                                                                                  To This!
 
Don't ask me how I came up with doing this. I don't know. I was crafting another box which I'll show you later. I had a can of spray paint and just decided to try something and see what happens. It turned out pretty well I think. I plan on using the box for knick knack objects or small sewing supplies maybe. I just used a small Tide box that was about to be thrown away. I spray painted the box a glossy black. After drying I used zebra duct tape to put around the
edges of the box and the box top.     Then I took a piece of zebra scrapbook paper left over from another project and glued it to the front. Last I glued some thin pink ribbon around the edges of the paper. I'm stuck on zebra print and hot pink right now. It is my absolute favorite right now.  It was a pretty simple project and turned out really well. This is my attempt at recycling and reusing . I love this little box. It makes me want to find some more boxes and make a set for my office slash craft room. If you try it, let me know what you come up with! I'd love to see your results.

1 comments:

LadyI said...

I am so loving this box, oh gosh, hubby going to have a fit. anther throw out item i will be storing. lol.

Post a Comment