Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FREEBIE!!! Back to School Treat Bag Toppers


Just posted a freebie on TpT. I love giving my students a warm welcome when they first come to my class. I came up with some bag topper ideas. This is two of those ideas. The first picture is the one for sale for $1. The other picture shows the free item. All you have to do is fill a plastic zip bag with a treat and then fold over the bag topper and staple. You're done!
 
Click Here
Click Here










I haven't decided which one that I will use for my own class. I'm thinking I will do another with a tropical theme to match my room. It's still in the works though. My room is still unfinished so that is priority right now. Hopefully I will bte able to get to it and come up with one I'm happy with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment