Monday, September 10, 2012

File Folder Games


File Folder games are something that my students have always loved. I just happened upon the idea myself. However I have found them to be a bit expensive. I have ended up buying a book for for $20 only to find 3-4 out of the 15-20 of them useful for my class. That led me to design some of my own, specific for what I wanted and needed for my class. I wanted to focus on the skills we were covering and the ones they needed more practice on. I have always been a bit crafty so this wasn't to hard for me. The first ones turned out pretty good in my opinion. I have since improved them and fine tuned the style. After a while I decided to share and put many of them online. The response was so good I made games for other grade levels and also created a website for them. The website has them organized by grade level and by subject and they are all free to download and print. The website is www.filefolderfarm.com . Here is the latest file folder game that I created. Download the newest game Crayon Patterns.
 
 

1 comments:

Diving Into Learning said...

I love file folder games. I have made lots of different ones and I have some available in my TPT store and on my blog.

~Jenna

Post a Comment