Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Honey Dew (To Do) List FREEBIE!!!

So I learned from a fellow teacher that picture frames make great dry erase boards. She has them mounted to her board and is using them to write her daily objectives on. She also inserted some fancy compuer paper to add a decorative touch. I believe she might have found the idea on pinterest.

 I took a look on there and found some other uses for it. One in paticular is as a to do list. You can mount it to your wall the same as your would hang a picture. Another use is a grocery list. I haven't gotten around to making one of those but I did make two very cute (if I do say so myself) to do lists. Click on the picture below to get your free copy. Included is two different sizes. Print and use the one best suited for your purpose. Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through the Seller's Forum and I am so glad I did! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!
Drop by anytime :)

Tracy
Creekside Teacher Tales

Heather's Heart said...

Those are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them! I am always starting lists on sticky notes but this is so much cuter!

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment