Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bought a New House!

I've been out of touch now for quite some time. The reason being very good news. I bought a house! My first, very own, beautiful house. It was a long, nerve racking process. But it is over and I got a house I love for an unbelievable price.

It was a foreclosure, so of course it need some work done on it. Nothing realy major, just cosmetic stuff. Then there were so many things I just wanted to change. I have been very busy with that, hence the reason I have not been on.

Between working full-time, going for my masters, working on the house, moving into the house and being sick something had to give. The blog posts was one of those things. I was barely holding it together for awhile.

Anyhow, I've moved into my house. I have so many projects that I want to do so badly. I've been pinning things from pinterest like crazy. You will probably be seeing a lot of DIY projects this summer when I have more time. And finally without further ado, my house!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment :)

I found your blog through A Series of 3rd Grade Events' giveaway, and I am your newest follower :) I hope now that things have settled down (maybe), I will see more blog posts! I look forward to it :)

Rae
Mindful Rambles

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Hello, blog hopping and stumbled upon your beautiful blog.
A good post,congrats for your achievement. Keep on blogging.
Visit mine too, will be honoured if you leave a comment.
Thanks
Rajiv
http://www.magicalpresent.blogspot.com
http://www.magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Nia! Congrats on your new home! I just found your blog, I’m your newest follower!
✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Post a Comment