Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pictures of my Classroom

Through all the chaos I was able to take a minute to take some pictures of my classroom. I kept the same theme from last year, my own little tropical island. I had to change rooms so it doesn't look the same as last year though. I hope I never have to change rooms again. That is way to much work! I did not enjoy spending part of my summer moving things and begging for help to move the heavy items. However, it is all done and I am happy with the results. Have a look for yourself and tell me what you think!
 
                                                            
                                  
 
 


 

1 comments:

A Lynne said...

I love how you have used every bit of space. I have what I think is a small room and space is always a struggle for me. I found your blog through the TPT Sellers' forum and am now a follower. I love your blog and your ideas.
Amy
Adventures In Teaching

Post a Comment