Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dollar Deals: Magnetic Money

It's not a secret that I frequent dollar stores. There are always so many good deals to be had.  The Dollar Tree is one of my favorites. One of the reasons is they have new items often besides the regular items. And the other reason is because they have a teacher section. I can't tell you how many times I have found things there that you would pay double or triple the price in the teacher supply stores. Just recently (yesterday) I went in looking for wall borders. Unfortunately they didn't have anything that would work for what I was trying to do, but I did find another treasure.



They had packs of magnetic money for of course $1. They only had one pack of the coins so I was glad I was able to snap those up! These could have endless possiblilities. I'm thinking I will use these in a center during and after we work on our money topic. My wheels are turning right now trying to figure out some games to go with these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment