Friday, July 27, 2012

Sewing 102 - Making a pillow

I'm continuing my sewing classes at Joann's. I took class 102 this time. We learned about reading a pattern and how to lay it out on the fabric. We did a simple pillow project. The pattern was one of those For Dummies type. This is the one we used below.


I've made pillows before and they're pretty easy and straightforward to make. I ended up making this one for my niece because I couldn't find any fabric I liked to match my room. Besides that I already have a ton of pillows on my bed. I don't realy need any more. I did it in a cute Tinkerbell fabric. What little girl doesn't like fairies? I think I'll save it to give as one of her gifts for her birthday next month. My little bop will be turning 3! You'd think she was 33 the way she acts. But you gotta love her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment