Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Project

I'm finally getting around to posting this. I've been awfully busy with work, graduate school and an upcoming move. Any how...For the month of October my kids had the task of creating a story book character of their choice with a pumpkin. The first year we did this, we opted for real pumpkins. This year (being wiser) the students used fake craft pumpkins. It allows you to view them a lot longer and also not have to send home or throw away soggy pumpkins. Though some of the "pumpkins" were not exactly what I had in mind when the project was assigned, others turned out really well. I took a few pictures of some the best ones in my class as well as a few from some of the other 2nd grade classess. Which is your favorite? I can't decide.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never would have thought of using craft pumpkins! I will have to remember that for next year :)

Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain

Ashley said...

What story is the green one with feathers from?! CUTE!

Post a Comment